High Quality 3D Foam / Puff Digitization for hats
3D puff digitizing is used at the time of custom hat embroidery digitizing. It makes the design stand out even from a long distance. During the period of embroidery, the magic behind the incredible creation lies in the use of foam as a basis. Since the embroidery thread is completely covered with foam, it keeps the hat as high as an amazing 3D design. To keep the bubble hidden from view, it is combined with the color of the line. For a clean and neat finish, the embroidery must ensure that it does not use different colored foam, which can shine from below.
Puff basic rules during embroidery
· The puffy part of the design should be the last part when sewing. The first thing you should do is place a 3D bubble. Now make sure all the flat parts around it are sewn together.
· The needle penetrates the holes in the foam. At the end of the sewing, you will notice that the excess is removed.
· Also, as the last part of the sewing, the design part that must rise in appearance must be bulky so that the foam can do its magic.
Note: use satin needles only here. Depending on the design, the width between 3mm and 11mm is used.
· Use letter text as a point to start the process of puff pastry letters. But because of the traditional method of embroidery in the alphabet, they must first modify the work with the foam and avoid opening the end.
Puff digitizing – Vital steps
First, the first step involves the work of digitizers, who must provide the machine for the preparation of documents. Using digitized documents, the embroiderer will produce a beautiful design at the top in the final work.
For beginners, the 3D combat scanning process is a difficult task. It takes skills to perfectly digitize the design. Here are some steps that can be useful for people who have zero, or basic level skills to work with 3D design.
Puff digitizing – 3D
1. In the software, according to your choice, open the supplied Art File. Make sure that the dimensions have been determined according to the final dimensions. In the following example, we will work on a 2.5-inch design embroidered on a high-profile hat.
2. In the second step, you must set the default value for tie stitch. You can do this by right-clicking the Walking input tool on the left side of the screen. From the popup options, you can use the correct button to select Properties.
Now you will see the object properties window open on the screen and click the tab with bindings and bindings. You now need to activate the tie and tie function and set 5 to the number of two stitches. In order to ensure that the thread during the embroidery remains completely firm, the value is set to 5, so that the tie-in and tie off will fit the perfectly larger thickness of the foam.
3. After successfully setting the needle value, we can now start scanning the letter for the 3D puff. Start scanning 20-point pins. This will help to ensure the placement of the foam with the fabric. For best results, you should try to keep the stitches on foot inside the shape edge by going for a puff. You will need to digitize the shape of the inner seam, two layers.
4. The next step in the process of digitizing our design is to cover the foam with satin stitching elements and then firmly”close the ends.” During the 3D puff pastry embroidery, we will rely on needle piercing to cut off excess foam. Using a satin needle will ensure that the needle penetrates into each side of the bubble.
Since we are using needles to take care of the excess foam on the sides, we also need to add satin needles on the top and bottom. If not, do not completely release the foam from the fabric, the puff pastry will not be perfect. When using satin elements, there are two ways to close the ends; they are called tapping and pinching.
Terminating the shutdown method
· Capsule: includes digitally smaller satin stitch, perpendicular to the upper satin finish at the end of the needle foot side.
In this design, we will use the capping technology, but you can also use the clip freely. The main task in question is to make sure that the endpoint is properly closed. Now, with one of the column tools, you need to scan with the capping method to close both open ends. We will connect the two ends by placing a foot stitch in the middle of the thread path. Using 3 point density will do well.
After having successfully digitally covered the ends, we can finally proceed to digitalize the final on satin stitch. For me, dos columns that use pass work best because it allows you to maintain a consistent density throughout the design.
Now, finally, select the properties of the thimble element and enter the density value at 1.8 points, and at 200 points, “use the fill for larger needlework.” You can also see them highlighted in the picture below. We’ve closed the short point. Centralize your design and save the file in the desired format. Your 3d puff digitized for this design is complete.
The services of 3Dpuff digitizing
In absolute digitization, we have the best professional digital instruments in the industry. Our experience extends over a decade, and we have successfully completed thousands of designs with perfection. If you are in search of 3D Puff Digitizing for your hat,you have come to the right place. We can provide you with a professional customized embroidery scanning service; the price of each stitching is $ 1/1000. You can contact us for your design to get the final quote and enjoy an impeccable digital service in a few hours.