Top Quality Embroidery Digitizing
We had a fresh start and remodel the entire embroidery digitizing industry. We accepted all the challenges throughout a decade to compete our competitors in the market and we achieve our goals by providing the best quality digitizing and vector art conversion at affordable standards.
Top Quality Digitizing Service provider is not only an arbitrary finishing step because it’s commensurate to secular infrastructure of a building. Tiny errors can destroy the whole production lot and you can lost the garments and the time as well and this cause can miss you deadlines so in that case you lost customers, you must prefer to spend in professional digitizing services and work with the experienced and reliable business partners. Our certified award winning team of professionals’ digitizers can transform your artwork for the top quality embroidery results which can trustfully meet your context and customized requirements of the artwork. We draw all enhanced detailing, quality designing, fewer thread breaking and less wastage of your expensive materials, you can assure fastest embroidery production that can easily meet your deadlines.
- Reliable Price Structure: Pricing is based on per 1000 stitches and we also charge flexible as per requirement. Our pricing structure that gives you flexibility when you have a lot of orders. We don’t think if we charge $10 for a top quality digitizing that is too much. We provide real sew out as well on demand.
- Quick Turnaround: Within 24 hours you can have your files digitized not matter how complicated is your artwork we shall draw minor visible details so you can expect extra ordinary high quality files from us.
- Rush Jobs: Rush job can be delivered within 4 to 6 hours with a bit extra cost if job is complex otherwise no extra cost will be charged.
- Free Quotes: Stitch counts and estimates of stitches are provided within 6 to 24 hours after getting your request with complete details. Finished designs may vary up to 10% more or less in stitch count depends on the complexity.
- Free Editing: Minor editing and quality revision for betterment will be free of cost no matter how many you want until it is different from originally ordered.
- Easy Payment Solution: We accept PayPal to PayPal payments also accepting all major Credit Card payments on our website via online payment merchants. It should be Authorize.net, 2checkout.com or PayPal and We also accept Payee’s Cheque or Bank transfer on payments that are greater than $299. For more details on how to pay, please read our faqs page.
On requirement, we provide our digitizing file in DST format and PXF format. Our PXF files digitized in DGML by please but we can also provide digitizing files in EMB, EXP, CND, DSB, DSZ, EMT, TAP, SEW, JEF, HUS, PES, PEC, PCS, PCD, PCQ and CSD formats.
When need your digitized file in any of the above formats other than .DST, please mention in your order request with us? Embroidery machines that support above mentioned formats are Tajima, Barudan, Melco, Toyota, ZSK, SWF, Happy, Brother, Janome, PFAFF and many others.
We have sensitive quality control assessment for our customer’s satisfaction in our mind. If your digitized design does not meet your expectations of quality embroidery digitizing; our standards are based on the machine you use even the way you adopt to run your designs just let us know, we will definitely give you revised version of your digitized design absolutely free of cost within 90 days as per initial delivery date counted.
Charges may not applicable when there will be changes to the original purpose, size or capability of the digitized file, nominal editing charges will apply when the actual placement of order will change the scenario. Obviously left chest to Jacket back of the same artwork will charge as per regular price structure.
Please read below key examples of editing services can exclude free editing, minor edits shall charge $5
- Changes to the original artwork
- Changes of fabrics fixture in the density and pull compensation
- Change of design size
- Left Chest to a Hat